Our Statement of Faith
This is the statement of Bible doctrine as believed and taught by Believers' Loveworld Incorporated a.k.a Christ Embassy. This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the foundational principles of the doctrines of Christ.
1. We believe that the Bible contains the inspired and infallible word of God (2 Timothy. 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
2. We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three (3) persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost (Ephesians 4:5-6; 1Corinthians 8:16; Genesis 1:26; Matthew 3:16-17).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John.1: 1-4; John10:30; Hebrews 1: 1-5).
a. He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35).
b. He was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1: 18-25; Luke 1:30-35).
c. He died on the cross. (John 19: 30-35).
d. He rose again from the dead bodily (John 20: 25-29; Luke.24:36-40).
e. He ascended into heaven bodily (1 Thessalonians 4: 6-17; Matthew 24:29-30).
4. We believe in the rapture of the church and the second coming of Christ (1Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 24: 29-30).
5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus (Acts 3:19; Luke 24; 47; Ephesians 1:7).
6. We believe regeneration by the power of the Holy Ghost through the word of God is essential for personal salvation (Titus 2:5; John. 3: 3-5; Ephesians 5: 25-27).
7. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes. (1 Peter 2:24; Acts 3:16; Acts 9: 32-35).
8. We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness. (Acts 1: 8; 2:4; 3:1-26; 4:5-12).
9. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost (Romans 15:16; 1 Corinthians 6:11).
10. We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal judgement. (Revelation.20:11- 15; 1 corinthians 15;12-13).
Today, you can receive the life of God into your spirit, and become a brand new creature in Christ, so that God's beauty and power can be seen in you. All you have to do is say this prayer and mean it with all of your heart; and God will hear you.
O Lord God, I believe in Jesus Christ, your Son who died for me and was raised from the dead for my justification.
Your Word says in Romans 10 vs. 9 & 10 "...that if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Therefore I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life from this day forth. I receive remission of sins for my soul and I receive eternal life into my spirit.
I am saved! I am born-again! Thank you for making me your child.